pCare partners with hospitals to build patient engagement, education, and entertainment solutions that make patients’ experiences better and staff’s lives easier.
- Ranked #1 by KLAS across for Interactive Patient Systems in 2018
- Fast deployment, averaging < 60 days
- Strong 70-year-old company with proven service infrastructure
- Flexible funding options
- Tailored approach, personalized solution
- Longest client retention in the industry
- Personalized user experience and integration – pediatrics, cancer, infusion, ambulatory and outpatient, nursing home and rehab
We understand your challenges—and how to solve them.
Improve productivity and profitability, strengthen market share and reputation, reduce costs.
Elevate the patient experience, improve HCAHPS, and empower staff with minimal disruption.
Deliver an easily integrated, secure, and scalable system with 100% uptime and 24/7 support.
Engage patients, donors, and community to build awareness, engagement, and market share.
Keep costs and downtime low, productivity and stakeholder satisfaction high.
What’s New at pCare
New York, NY, February 1, 2018 – pCareTM Interactive Patient Systems from TVR Communications have been rated KLAS Category Leader for three years in a row. Issued by the independent research firm KLAS and based on actual client feedback, the “2018 Best in KLAS: Software & Services” report recognizes pCare as 2018 Category Leader, having achieved the highest customer satisfaction scores in the Interactive Patient Systems category.Read More
New York, NY – TVR Communications and CBORD® announce today an integrated dietary solution that pairs pCareTM Interactive Patient Systems, the multi-year recipient of the KLAS Category Leader rating (2015-2017 Best in KLAS: Software and Services Report), with CBORD’s leading healthcare nutrition solutions.Read More